How can i show the time off category to employees on UKG Ready time clock?

Home Community Help How can i show the time off category to employees on UKG Ready time clock?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia

I need a way to show time off categories on the UKG Ready time clock for employees. They can only see the overall hours for a day, but I want them to see the time off type (Vaca, FMLA, UPTO, ELU, etc.) linked with the hours. Can the in UKG ready time clock show employees the time off category?

This visibility would assist employees understand their time off allotment and manage their leave balances. It would also help them identify time off kinds and comply with business standards.

Please let me know how to do this in our UKG Ready time clock system. Thank you!

#75777 Reply
      Adam

To my knoweldge, UKG Ready time clock cannot display time off categories. CloudApper AI TimeClock solves this problem for me. Employees may check their vacation, FMLA, unpaid, and other leave hours by clicking on the Accrual Balance option.

CloudApper AI TimeClock aids UKG Ready users beyond categorizing time off. It allows employees to clock in and out on iPads or tablets, giving workplace mobility and flexibility. The time clock enables facial recognition, PIN, barcode/QR code, and NFC time collection, giving employees flexibility.

CloudApper AI TimeClock integrates easily with UKG Ready and other HCM solutions. This interface synchronizes time clock and HR system data in real time, reducing mistakes and facilitating labor management.

CloudApper AI TimeClock for UKG Ready offers economical time monitoring and employee self-service. It removes expensive hardware installations and provides a simple interface for employees to access their time off and complete other self-service functions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply To: How can i show the time off category to employees on UKG Ready time clock?
      Your information:

« »